1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Members will consider the draft minutes of the sixty-fifth meeting and formally adopt them. - MIN/14/03
3. Presentation on sourcing certified sustainable palm oil in animal feed. - ACAF 15/01
Members will be provided with a presentation on work carried out on sustainable palm oil.
4. Briefing paper on new Food Body for Scotland - ACAF 15/02
Members will be provided with an update on structural changes to Scotland that will take effect in April 2015 and the consequences these may have on the work of the Committee.
5. Proposal for a new EU Regulation on medicated feed - ACAF 15/03
A representative from VMD will provide Members with information on European Commission proposals on revising the medicated feedingstuffs regulation.
6. Presentation on EC Proposal on Official Controls - ACAF 15/04
Members will receive a presentation from a Food Standards Agency official on developments in relation to the Official Food and Feed Controls EC 884/2004.
7. Any Other Business
- GACS issues
- Review of ACAF Report On-farm feeding Practices
8. Information Papers:
- EU Developments; ACAF/15/05
- Update on the work of other Advisory Committees ACAF/15/06