1. Declaration of Members' Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Details of their interests can be found in the Register of Members’ Interests available from the ACAF Secretariat or on this website.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting MIN/07/04
Members will consider the provisional minutes of the thirty-ninth meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Lipgene Project – the production of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in transgenic plants. ACAF/08/01
The Committee will receive a presentation from Prof. Johnathan Napier on current results of this project.
4. Biofuels – Position Paper ACAF/08/02
The Committee will be invited to discuss and agree the text of the draft document.
5. ACAF Review of Feed Law Enforcement ACAF/08/03
Members will be invited to discuss action taken to address recommendations in the ACAF review of Feed Law Enforcement
6. GM Issues
The Committee will receive oral updates on topical GM issues.
7. Matters Arising from Minutes of 4 December 2007
8. Any Other Business
- EC Developments ACAF/08/04
- EC Review Of Feed Additives Under EC Regulation 1831/2003 ACAF/08/05