1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Details of their interests can be found in the Register of Members’ Interests available from the ACAF Secretariat or on the website.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting MIN/08/01
Members will consider the provisional minutes of the thirty-ninth meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Lipgene Project – Current Intakes of EPA and DHA and Potential of Animal-Derived Foods to increase intake – Presentation from Professor Ian Givens (University of Reading) ACAF/08/06
The Committee will receive a presentation from Prof. Ian Givens on the current results of this project.
4. FEEDAP – Presentation from Dr Jaume Galobart ACAF/08/07
The Committee will receive a presentation from Dr Jaume Galobart - Secretariat of EFSA panel on additives and products or substances used in animal feed (FEEDAP).
5. EC Regulation on Marketing and Use of Feed – Presentation from Food Standards Agency Assessor ACAF/08/08
The Committee will receive a presentation from Tim Franck on the main provisions of the proposed new EC Regulation on the Marketing and Use of Feed.
6. GM Issues
The Committee will receive oral updates on topical GM issues.
7. Matters Arising the from Minutes of the meeting of 5 March 2008
8. Any Other Business