1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Members will consider the draft minutes of the forty-fifth meeting and formally adopt them. MIN/09/01
3. Code of Practice for the Control of Salmonella in Animal Feeds
Members will be invited to endorse a recently drawn up Code of Practice for the Control of Salmonella in Animal Feeds. ACAF/09/07
4. Feed Hygiene: Guidance to Stakeholders on the reduction of administrative burdens
Members will be invited to consider the text of a leaflet on advice relating to reducing administrative burdens that the Food Standards Agency intends to issue to stakeholders. ACAF/09/08
5. Horizon Scanning Workshop: Future food production for healthier eating - opportunities and challenges- oral update from Dr Ray Smith
The Committee will receive an oral update on preparations for the Horizon Scanning Workshop due to take place on 24 June 2009.
6. FVO Mission on Feed Law and Feed Hygiene – oral report from Mr Tim Franck
Members will receive an oral report on preparations for a Food and Veterinary Office (European Commission) audit mission to the UK in June 2009 on feed law enforcement.
7. GM Issues
The Committee will receive oral updates on topical GM issues.
8. Matters Arising the from Minutes of previous meetings
9. Any Other Business
• EC Developments - ACAF/09/09
• Update on the work of other Advisory Committees - ACAF/09/10