1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting - MIN/09/02
Members will consider the draft minutes of the forty-sixth meeting and formally adopt them
3. Feed Hygiene: Guidance to Stakeholders on the reduction of administrative burdens - ACAF/09/15
Members will receive an oral update on work to produce a leaflet on advice relating to reducing administrative burdens that the Food Standards Agency intends to issue to stakeholders.
4. FVO Mission on Feed Law and Feed Hygiene – oral report from Mr Ron Cheesman (Animal Feed Unit) Committee Room Paper ACAF/09/16
Members will receive an oral report on the outcome of a Food and Veterinary Office (European Commission) audit mission to the UK in June 2009 on feed law enforcement.
5. Follow up to the GACS Horizon Scanning workshop- oral update from Alisdair Wotherspoon - Chief Scientist Team - ACAF/09/11
The Committee will receive an oral update on outcome and next steps of the Horizon Scanning Workshop that took place on 24 June 2009
6. Forward Work Programme Review (including Horizon Scanning) - ACAF/09/12
The Committee will be invited to discuss a paper outlining subjects submitted by members for horizon scanning and also to review its current work programme and discuss future priorities.
7. GM Issues
The Committee will receive oral updates on topical GM issues.
8. Matters Arising the from Minutes of previous meetings
9. Any Other Business