1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting - MIN/10/01
Members will consider the draft minutes of the forty-ninth meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Presentation on Biofuels - ACAF/10/06
Members will receive a presentation from David Maxwell on biofuel production.
4. Guidance on Minimisation of Packaging Material in Animal Feeds - ACAF/10/07
Members will discuss a paper to be introduced by Mr Tim Franck (ACAF Assessor) on work to address the Food and Veterinary Office’s recommendation on the presence of packaging in feedingstuffs following its audit mission to the UK in 2009
5. Update on GACS Issues
The ACAF Chairman to provide an update on issues that were discussed at the GACS meeting held on 4 March 2010.
6. Developments concerning the use of trace element additives to fortify animal feeds - ACAF/10/08
The Committee will be informed by the ACAF Scientific Secretariat (Dr Ray Smith) about developments in three areas that relate to trace element-based feed additives that are used to fortify animal feed.
7. GM Issues
The Committee will receive oral updates on topical GM issues.
8. Matters Arising the from Minutes of previous meetings
9. Any Other Business