1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Details of their interests can be found in the Register of Members’ Interests available from the ACAF Secretariat or via the link at the bottom of this page.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting (MIN/10/03)
Members will consider the draft minutes of the fifty-first meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Presentation on Copper Supplementation (ACAF/10/17)
Members will receive a presentation from Stephanie Cossom (ACAF Scientific Secretariat) on Copper Supplementation in animal feed.
4. Codex Task Force on Animal Feed (ACAF/10/18)
Members will be invited to discuss the Task Force on Animal Feed’s Terms of Reference and suggestions for progressing the two main work areas assigned to the Task Force, to inform the UK stance at the Codex Task Force meeting in 2011.
5. Update on Nicarbazin Issues (ACAF/10/19)
Members will receive a presentation from Andy Spencer of the Agency’s Chemical Safety Division on Nicarbazin Issues.
6. GM Issues
The Committee will receive an oral update on topical GM issues.
7. Update on GACS Issues
The ACAF Chairman to provide an oral update on issues that was discussed at the GACS meeting held on 19 October 2010.
8. Matters Arising the from Minutes of previous meetings
9. Any Other Business
- EU Developments (ACAF/10/20)
- Update on the work of other Advisory Committees (ACAF/10/21)