1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting - MIN/10/02
Members will consider the draft minutes of the fiftieth meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Presentation on 'Climate change And Its Effects On Animal Forage And Feed' - ACAF/10/12
Members will receive a presentation from Prof. Tim Wheeler (University of Reading/Deputy Chief Scientific Advisor at DFID) on climate change and its effects on animal forage and feed.
4. Copper Supplementation in Feed for Cattle - ACAF/10/13
The Committee will receive a presentation on copper supplementation in feed for cattle. Following the presentation, Members will be invited to consider the contents of the accompanying VLA paper.
5. Forward Work Programme Review (including Horizon Scanning) - ACAF/10/14
The Committee will be invited to discuss a paper outlining subjects for horizon scanning that have been submitted by Members and also to review its current work programme and discuss future priorities.
6. Update on GACS Issues
The ACAF Chairman to provide a forward look on issues that will be discussed at the GACS meeting to be held on 19 October 2010.
7. GM Issues
The Committee will receive oral updates on topical GM issues.
8. Matters Arising the from Minutes of previous meetings
9. Any Other Business