1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting - MIN/11/02
Members will consider the draft minutes of the fifty-fourth meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Medicated feed issues - ACAF/11/13
Members will receive an oral update from a VMD official on developments regarding medicated feed issues. Members will be invited to provide views on the new developments.
4. Animal By-Products Update - ACAF/11/14
Members will receive an update on the latest developments on animal by-products issues. Members will be asked for their views on these developments.
5. Biofuels – Update of position paper - ACAF/11/15
Members will receive a proposal from the ACAF Secretariat to update its position paper on biofuels to take account of developments since the original paper was published in 2008.
6. Salmonella - ACAF/11/16
Members will be asked to consider whether the policy adopted by the Food Standards Agency in relation to Salmonella in feed is appropriate.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes of previous meetings
8. Any Other Business