1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation.
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting: MIN/11/04
Members will consider the draft minutes of the fifty-sixth meeting prior to adoption.
3. Emerging Risks: ACAF/12/01
Members will receive a presentation from Mr Philip Randles (Food Standards Agency’s Strategy team (Emerging Risks) Chemical Safety Division), on work to identify emerging risks.
4. Feed safety – potential gaps: ACAF/12/02
Members will be asked to consider a paper written by the FSA Assessor (Mr Tim Franck) on competence of feed business operators. They will be asked for their opinions on whether any further initiatives or actions are required in this area.
5. FVO Audit Recommendations: ACAF/12/05
Members will receive an oral update from an FSA official on the action proposed in response to the Food and Veterinary Office’s recommendations in respect of feed law enforcement.
6. Report of the Codex Task Force on Animal Feeding: ACAF/12/06
Members will receive an oral report from the ACAF Secretariat on the outcome of the Codex Task Force on Animal Feeding held between the 20 to 24 February 2012.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes of previous meetings
8. Scientific Advisory Committee Chairs
The ACAF Chairman will give an oral update on discussions held on 28 February 2012 at the meeting of Scientific Advisory Committee Chairs.
9. Any Other Business