1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Details of their interests can be found in the Register of Members’ Interests available from the ACAF Secretariat or on this website. Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Members will consider the draft minutes of the fifty-seventh meeting and formally adopt them. MIN/12/01
3. Assuring Food Safety in Northern Ireland – Report and Recommendations of the Industry Feed Assurance Group
Members will receive a presentation from a representative of the Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association on work to assuring food safety in Northern Ireland –report and recommendations of the Industry Feed Assurance Group. ACAF/12/07
4. Feed Incident Management in Northern Ireland from an Enforcement Perspective
Members will be asked to consider a paper written by Stephen Nixon (Department of Agriculture Rural Development (DARD)) on handling feed incidents. ACAF/12/08
5. Initial Feedback from the Food and Veterinary Office audit
Members will receive an initial update from officials from DARD and FSA in Northern Ireland on the outcome of the European Commission’s Food and Veterinary Office’s audit of official feed controls in Northern Ireland that took place on 21-30 May 2012.
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes of previous meetings
7. Any Other Business
• EU Developments; ACAF/12/09
• Update on the work of other Advisory Committees ACAF/12/10