1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Details of their interests can be found in the Register of Members’ Interests available from the ACAF Secretariat or on the website at:
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Members will consider the draft minutes of the sixtieth meeting and formally adopt them.
3. Draft Revised Code of Practice on Feed Law
The Committee will be asked for its views on a draft revised Code of Practice on Feed Law. Members will also receive an oral update from a Food Standards Agency official on the Feed Law Enforcement Review Implementation Programme.
ACAF 13/17/ACAF 13/12
4. Feed Safety – potential gaps – Conclusions
Members will be asked to consider a paper written by the FSA Assessor (Mr Tim Franck) on the conclusions that the Committee reached during its discussions on potential feed safety gaps. They will be asked for their opinions on whether any further initiatives or actions are required in this area.
5. Update on Antimicrobial Resistance – Work proposed by the Advisory Committee on microbiology Safety on Food
Members will receive an oral report from Professor Steven Forsythe on the discussions held at the Advisory Committee on Microbiological Safety of Food’s meeting on 31 January 2013 in relation to antimicrobial resistance.
6. Pet Food Issues
Members will receive a presentation on a range of topical issues, including the re-authorisation of feed additives.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes of previous meetings
8. Any Other Business
9. Information Papers:
• EU Developments; ACAF/13/15
• Update on the work of other Advisory Committees ACAF/13/16