1. Declaration of Members’ Interests
ACAF members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. Details of their interests can be found in the Register of Members’ Interests available from the ACAF Secretariat or on the website at:
Members are asked to declare any relevant changes to their entries in the Register of Members’ Interests at the beginning of each meeting.
2. Draft Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Members will consider the draft minutes of the sixty-third meeting and formally adopt them. - MIN/15/01
3. Food Fortress Protecting the Foodchain
Robin Irvine (Chief Executive of the Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association) will provide Members with an update on work to assuring food safety in Northern Ireland. - ACAF 15/08
4. Update on the Review of the Report on On-farm feeding practices
Angela Booth ACAF sub group Chairman will provide an update on progress made to review the Committee’s report on On-farm Feeding Practices.
ACAF - 15/09
5. Food Innovation through Advanced Animal Nutrition
A representative of Devenish Nutrition will provide a presentation that will highlight some areas where the feed industry can have a real impact throughout the food chain. - ACAF 15/10
6. Any Other Business
7. Information Papers:
- EU Developments; ACAF/15/11
- Update on the work of other Advisory Committees: ACAF/15/12