Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs Accessibility Statement
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
This website is run by the Food Standards Agency. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. You can see a full list of any issues we currently know about in the non-accessible content section of this statement.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email the Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 020 7276 8468
- write to the Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs secretariat at: Clive House, 70 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EX
We will consider your request and get back to you in 7 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Bethan Davies at SERD@food.gov.uk or alternatively call 020 7276 8468.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Food Standards Agency is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some of our PDFs are not fully accessible. They are not tagged properly, they do have clear titles and not all images have alternative text. This makes them difficult to read with a screen reader and for keyboard-only users. (WCAG 2.4.2 Page Title, WACG 1.1 Text alternatives, WCAG 1.4.1 Use of Colour, WCAG 2.1 Keyboard Accessible). Should you be unable to access the documents, email email@example.com or call 020 7276 8468 and we can look into providing an alternative for you. We are working as quickly as possible to fix these issues in priority order and plan to complete this work by October 2021.
At this time, we have not made any disproportionate burden claims.
Content that's not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they are not essential to providing our services. For example, we will not be making our archived documents accessible at this time.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 25 August 2020. It was last reviewed on 28 July 2021.
This website was last tested on 4 June 2021 by the Digital Accessibility Centre.
The site was tested using a sample of pages. Any problems identified were fixed across the site to ensure consistency. We will continue to test the website using our automated checking tools.